Pfannenberg Liquid Solutions – Now That’s Cool™
Designed for today’s food-processing environment, EB Series and CC Series Chillers feature stainless steel pumps and evaporators, non-ferrous water circuits, and a polyester-epoxy blend powder-coat finish. Stainless steel or aluminum casing panels are available. Our outdoor-rated construction provides flexibility for remote installation requirements.
- In recirculated cooling loop applications, our unique combination of thermal storage and refrigerant gas bypass technologies allows operational flexibility.
- Refrigerant capacity control reduces thermal storage volume resulting in a smaller footprint, lower operating weight, and lower coolant costs.
- Supply water temperature stability is easily achievable for close tolerance applications and higher energy efficiency.
- Once-through configurations are also available for cooling water, liquid ingredients or products prior to packaging. This arrangement features FDA recommended liquid contact surface materials and optional CIP connections for easy maintenance.
- NEMA 4, UL-listed control panels and state-of-the-art microprocessor based controllers are standard equipment providing safety, ease of use and service.
- Options include remote control and communication systems, casters for portability, and status signal lighting.
- Hermetic compressor with R-134a refrigerant.
- Peripheral pump with a wide flow & pressure range.
- Stainless steel brazed plate evaporator.
- Non-ferrous coolant circuit.
- Hinged front panel allows full access to interior for service.
- Microprocessor-based electronic controller.
- UL & CE approvals.
Generous evaporator and condenser heat transfer surfaces maximizes efficiency and tolerance to fouling to provide low operating costs and trouble-free operation – even in the most demanding food and beverage environments.