Join our Pfannenberg Team!
The Pfannenberg Group is an internationally active family business in the field of electro-technology.
We develop, manufacture and sell technical products of the highest quality in the fields of thermal management of electrical enclosures, signaling technology and process cooling. Our objective is “Protecting Man, Machine and the Environment”. We promote the individual development of our employees by target-oriented management and extensive education and training. Many of the daily challenges we face, are often solved in teamwork.
Versatile tasks, high workplace safety, performance-oriented salaries, international career opportunities and a work-life balance: What are you waiting for?
Check out our open positions below and apply. It’s that easy!
Great Minds Welcome!
Are you interested in working for Pfannenberg? Here you can find our current available positions with a detailed description of the responsibilities and the requirements.
If you don’t see something that matches your qualifications at this time, check back soon. We are a growing company, and update our list often.
This role is responsible for providing Computer Aided Design (CAD) support to engineered designs of new and existing products, fixtures and tooling for HVAC Systems. Coordinates with cross-functional team including engineering and manufacturing to prepare and revise technical models/drawings to specification. Reports to Technical Director.
- Creating 3d Solid Models
- Developing 2D Drawings
- ECR/ECO documentation
- Meeting project deadlines
- 2 year Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient English skills, both written and verbal; additional languages are a plus
- Experience creating 3D Solid Models and 3D drawings using SolidWorks is required for this role. (Preferably 2-4 Years )
- High level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of sheet metal design and manufacturing processes is highly desired.
- 401K match
- Voluntary benefits
Choosing a company to grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life. Pfannenberg is a growing company and is a Global Manufacturer of Thermal Management, Liquid Cooling Solutions and Signaling Technologies. Our company is a destination for creative and ambitious individuals, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate with innovative people around the world.
You will make an impact by:
- Supporting achievement of strategic growth through tooling, equipment, and process design.
- Co-championing new product design in cooperation with the Research and Development, Production and Quality Departments to ensure manufacturability
- Leading, organizing and establishing problem solving teams. Effectively troubleshooting defects and variation, performing root cause analysis, and applying problem solving skills.
- Developing new manufacturing processes to meet ever changing market/manufacturing demands.
- Designing, validating and commissioning new production equipment and tooling, monitoring modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes.
- Leading cost reduction projects through process improvements and/or product design modifications.
- Assisting in risk assessment for the health and safety of both company staff and the wider community.
- Being a leader on the production floor. Ensuring that all aspects of an operation or process meet the specified regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/Engineering and 5+ years of work experience in an engineering role or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving experience in an engineering role.
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities. Strong Listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively lead and work with other team members.
- Experience solving complex issues utilizing continuous process improvement tools and facilitating Kaizen events.
- Knowledge or familiarity of standard costing, routing and Bill of Material development.
- Knowledge or familiarity with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 regulations.
- Understanding of PFMEA and root cause analysis.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.
PRODUCT MANAGER/APPLICATION ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
Lead through influence within a cross-functional team charged with the success of a product line. Responsible for helping customer and sales with technical inquiries, maintaining the product portfolio and overall profitability, and contribute towards the creation of the product roadmap through new customer driven product ideas and services. Poses a unique blend of business, technical and personal savvy to contribute towards creation of the strategy and execute goals accordingly. Enjoys spending time in the market understanding customer problems and finding innovative solutions, providing customer with the best experience and becoming their trusted advisor. Works with a larger team to live the company vision and core values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides recommendations and technical information to customers, channel partners and sales team in matters pertaining to applications.
- Creates and conducts technical training program for sales personnel, channel partners and end-users
- Supports sales team with quotes and pricing activities to achieve profitability target.
- Works with Global Product Manager on strategic planning and tactical activities pertaining to the product line including forecasting and business planning initiatives
- Ability to understand market dynamics to scope out the market requirements for current and future products and potential industry segments focus
- Contributes ideas to the innovation funnel populating the product line roadmap
- Lead solutions across teams from initial market scoping to product end of life (cradle to grave PLC management)
- Constructs competitive landscape and benchmarking work including testing and proper documentation
- Represents company in trade organization or industry association staying ahead of industry trend
- Maintains product expertise and detailed knowledge of the products supporting our commercial team and customer
- BS degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in technical support or sales role, and project management familiarity
- Experience with industrial refrigeration and/or fluid cooling systems is a plus
- Computer Skills: MS Office. Navision and Salesforce are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
As part of the Quality team, the Quality Engineer (QE) will have broad responsibilities, working cross- functionally with Manufacturing, Engineering, Service, and Purchasing teams to monitor and drive continuous improvement activities throughout the organization. The QE will communicate and act as a quality liaison between stakeholders while providing technical input and guidance on process enhancements and improvements. The QE will play a supporting role in implementing and maintaining the quality management system (QMS) based on ISO-9001:2015 and other industry standards. This is not a remote position. The position is located in Lancaster, NY.
Please provide your desired salary for this position
- Work authorization (Required)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- On-site position
- Assists with corrective/preventive action processes (CARs, SCARs, RMAs, 8Ds, etc.) for suppliers, customers, and internal processes. Provides and analyzes root-cause analysis associated with product and process issues.
- Evaluates and analyzes production processes to continually improve product quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Supports maintaining certification to ISO 9001:2015, and the ISO 14001:2015 efforts.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance and continual improvement.
- Works closely with Engineering and Receiving Inspection to define and support requirements and activities for receiving inspection, measurement and testing of in-process and incoming raw material & assemblies.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Monday-Friday day shift/Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent training & experience.
- One to three years quality experience in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Capable of performing root cause analysis and identifying solutions to complex problems.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 processes preferred.
- Working SAP knowledge preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with the organization, suppliers, and customers.
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-Term disability
- Voluntary insurances
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Internships are opened for various departments. Please click on “Apply here” for more information.