Air To Water Heat Exchangers
Efficient Cooling when Ambient Conditions are at their Worst
The use of Pfannenberg Air/Water Heat Exchangers is particularly suitable where ambient temperatures are high or the atmosphere proves to be particularly oily or aggressive – washdown areas of the plant or areas with high amounts of particulate. Ideal areas of use for air/water heat exchangers are wherever machines or production processes are cooled by tempered water and water is thus already provided.
The sealed cabinet provides contaminant-free component cooling without adding heat to the local environment.
For applications which require local enclosure cooling using a remotely located source of refrigeration, PWS Series Air/Water Heat Exchangers provide the perfect, energy efficient solution.
Pfannenberg Air to Water Heat Exchangers specifications:
- UL Listed, category ACVS, UL file #SA10300, CE approved for European use
- Maintains a UL Tested NEMA Type 12/3R/4 seal against enclosure (NEMA Type 4X with stainless option)
- Easy to mount seal, no elaborate reworking of the mounting cut-out
- Integrated thermostat and solenoid valve for temperature control
- Integrated temperature monitoring with alarm contact
- Casing available with powder coat (RAL 7035) or stainless steel (with #3 polish)
Why Choose Pfannenberg PWS Air/Water Heat Exchangers?
Easy to service and maintain, PWS Air/Water Heat Exchangers can be installed internally or externally.
A supplied water source is used to remove the heat from the enclosure which is the most efficient mean of removing process heat.
Adapted to Extreme Conditions
Particularly suitable where ambient temperatures are high or the atmosphere proves to be particularly oily or aggressive.
High Cooling Capacity
With cooling capacities ranging from 2,218 BTU (650 W) to 34,121 BTU (10,000 W) these units are specifically engineered to allow safe, efficient use of liquid coolant to cool enclosure electronics.