Pfannenberg PFA Exhaust Filters and PFTA Top Mounted Exhaust Filters are used in combination with Filterfans® to remove the heat from an enclosure. If If the ambient temperature is always lower than the temperature required in the electrical enclosure, then this method represent an economical solution for thermal management of electrical enclosures.
Exhaust Filters can be also used alone for Natural Convection, when the amount of heat being removed from your enclosure is minimal. This method usually provides less of a cooling effect than is necessary with today’s components.
Key features are:
- snap fastener developed and patented by Pfannenberg
- door mounting without screws in accordance with VDE 0113 (EN 60204)
- simple filter mat exchange during operation
- with integrated foam seal to enclosure
- system of protection IP 54, NEMA type 12