PATROL Series Sounders
105 dB (A) – 80 Tones – 4 Stages
Our PA 1 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66) PATROL Series Sounders reach a 105 dB (A) nominal sound pressure Level and offers 80 alarm tones – based on alarm circumstance – with 4 stages. This Signaling Device operates in any climate and can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey or Red Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- 105 dB (A) nominal sound pressure level
- 80 alarm tones with 4 stages
- Emit different tones based on alarm circumstances
- Internal volume control
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 3.4 inch (86 mm) h x 4.3 inch (110 mm) w x 3.2 inch (81 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, cUL, MED, CE, VdS, GL, EN 54-3
Additional voltages and colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
Selectable audible notification
Choice of 80 unique alarm tones with four stages of tone control for distinctive signaling of specific events.
Electromagnetic sound capsule technology
Acoustic signal includes a share of low frequency side bands for excellent sound penetration of walls and doors for highly effective alarming.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid a 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
Plug and socket connections
Upper and lower parts combine positively to simplify installation. When separated, electrical hazards are eliminated for handling.
Technical Data Overview
|PATROL SERIES SOUNDERS PA 1||10 to 57 VDC||95 to 127 VAC|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035)||23310630055||23310150055|
|PART NUMBER RED HOUSING (Similar to RAL 3000)||23310630000||23310150000|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING PANEL MOUNT (With install kit)||23310630900||-|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION||6-80 mA||9-15 mA @ 230 V|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL||105 dB (A)|
|SOUND LEVEL REDUCTION||max. -16 dB via potentiometer|
|ALARM TONES||80 / 4 tones are externally selectable|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|APPROVALS||EN54-3 / VdS / UL / EAC / RS option: GL / MED / CNBOP|
|W x H x D (mm)||109.5 x 86 x 80.6|
|PA 1 ACCESSORIES|
|SURFACE MOUNT GASKET||28300000004|
|PANEL MOUNT KIT||28300000007|
|*Contact Factory for prices|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Pfannenberg Highlights Filterfans® for a Range of IndustriesMarch 17, 2023 - 4:22 PM
- Pfannenberg Qualifies for UL’s Data Acceptance ProgramFebruary 7, 2023 - 10:29 AM
- Find Pfannenberg’s Gas Detection Audible and Visual Alarms at IIAR Natural Refrigeration Conference & Heavy Equipment Expo 2023February 1, 2023 - 2:59 PM
- Thermal Management Protection Solutions For Edge Computing EnvironmentsNovember 29, 2022 - 5:04 PM