PA X 10-10
PATROL Series Flashing Sounders
117 dB (A) with 10 Joules Flash
Our PA X 10-10 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66) PATROL Series Flashing Sounders reach a 117 dB (A) nominal sound pressure Level with 10 Joules Flash and offers 80 alarm tones – based on alarm circumstance – with 4 stages. This Signaling Device operates in any climate and can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey or Red Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- 117 dB (A) nominal sound pressure level
- 1 Hz single flash xenon strobe light, 10 Joules (15 Joules optional)
- 80 alarm tones with 4 stages
- Emit different tones based on alarm circumstances
- Internal volume control
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 10.6 inch (270 mm) h x 8.4 inch (214 mm) w x 6.1 inch (156 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, cUL, MED, CE, VdS, GL, EN 54-3
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Electromagnetic sound capsule technology
Acoustic signal includes a share of low frequency side bands for excellent sound penetration of walls and doors for highly effective alarming.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid clumsy 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
High Quality Components
Longevity is assured with 70 % light emission even after 8 million flashes.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
Flexible Mounting Options
Integrated hole template adapts to many common electrical workboxes worldwide. Installs upright on enclosures, downward from ceiling, or vertically on walls.
Plug and socket connections
Upper and lower parts combine positively to simplify installation. When separated, electrical hazards are eliminated for handling.
Selectable audible notification
Choice of 80 unique alarm tones with four stages of tone control for distinctive signaling of specific events.
Technical Data Overview
|PATROL SERIES FLASHING SOUNDERS |
PA X 10-10
|18 to 30 VDC||90 to 135 VAC|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) RED LENS||-||23361155055|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) AMBER LENS||-||23361154055|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) BLUE LENS||23361807055||23361157055|
|PART NUMBER RED HOUSING (RAL 3000) RED LENS||-||23361155000|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION||315-365 mA @ 24 V||160-215 mA @ 230 V|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL||117 dB (A)|
|SOUND LEVEL REDUCTION||max. -12 dB via potentiometer|
|ALARM TONES||80 / 4 tones are externally selectable|
|FLASH ENERGY AND FLASH RATE||10 J @ 1 Hz = 60 flashes/min|
|MAX VIEWING DISTANCE||283 m|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|W x H x D (mm)||214 x 270 x 156|
|PA X 10/20 ACCESSORIES|
|SURFACE MOUNT GASKET||28300000006|
|PANEL MOUNT KIT||28300000009|
|*Contact Factory for prices|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM
- June is National Safety Month and Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationMay 30, 2023 - 9:23 AM