PATROL Series Sounders
117 dB (A) – 80 Tones – 4 Stages
Our PA 10 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66) PATROL Series Sounders reach a 117 dB (A) nominal sound pressure Level and offers 80 alarm tones – based on alarm circumstance – with 4 stages. This Signaling Device operates in any climate and can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey or Red Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- 117 dB (A) nominal sound pressure level
- 80 alarm tones with 4 stages
- Emit different tones based on alarm circumstances
- Internal volume control
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 6.7 inch (170 mm) h x 8.4 inch (214 mm) w x 6.1 inch (156 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, cUL, MED, CE, VdS, GL, EN 54-3
Additional voltages and colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
Selectable audible notification
Choice of 80 unique alarm tones with four stages of tone control for distinctive signaling of specific events.
Electromagnetic sound capsule technology
Acoustic signal includes a share of low frequency side bands for excellent sound penetration of walls and doors for highly effective alarming.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid a 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
Plug and socket connections
Upper and lower parts combine positively to simplify installation. When separated, electrical hazards are eliminated for handling.
Technical Data Overview
|PATROL SERIES SOUNDERS PA 10||95 to 265 VAC|
|PART NUMBER SURFACE MOUNT GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035)||23360640055|
|PART NUMBER SURFACE MOUNT RED HOUSING (Similar to RAL 3000)||23360640000|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION||20-115 mA @ 230 V
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL||117 dB (A)|
|SOUND LEVEL REDUCTION||max. -12 dB via potentiometer|
|ALARM TONES||80 / 4 tones are externally selectable|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|APPROVALS||EN54-3 / VdS / UL / EAC / RS option: GL / MED / CNBOP|
|W x H x D (mm)||214 x 170 x 156|
|PA 10/20 ACCESSORIES|
|SURFACE MOUNT GASKET||28300000006|
|PANEL MOUNT KIT||28300000009|
|*Contact Factory for prices|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM