PYRA® SERIES FLASHING LIGHT SOUNDERS
103 dB (A) with 15 Joules Flash
Our PY X-LA-15 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66, IK08) PYRA Series powerful flashing light sounder combination reach a huge visual 3D-coverage area, more as double as a 10 J flashing light. The sounder with 103 dB(A) is supporting the visual signal; both signals could be controlled separately. 180° x 360° visible field and operates in any climate. Can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Exclusive Pfannenberg xenon flash technology
- Selectable flash frequency and synchronized flash
- Easy and safe installation design for failure free mounting in shortest time
- Option: control input to activate flash, direct control via PLC
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- 8 tones are selectable and sound level is reducible by –20 dB for adaption to any industry and environment
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- Certifications: UL, CE, cUL
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Extremely bright and highly visible flashing strobe light for signaling in large manufacturing areas and warehouses as well as outdoor spaces.
Flexible mounting options
Integrated hole template adapts to many common electrical workboxes worldwide. Installs upright on enclosures, downward from ceiling, or vertically on walls.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid clumsy 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
Visual and acoustic signal outputs can be controlled separately, e.g. for “hazard detected” / “danger eliminated”.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
Inrush current regulator
Provides electrical protection for control devices such as switching components and relays.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Technical Data Overview
|PYRA SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS SOUNDERS PA X-LA-15||230 VAC||24 VDC|
|PART NUMBER RED HOUSING CLEAR LENS||21565101000||21565801000|
|OPERATING RANGE||187-255 V||19.2-28.8 V|
|NOMINAL SOUND LEVEL||103 dB(A) @ 1m|
|VOLUME CONTROL||Max. -25 dB|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION @ 1 Hz||Flashing Light: 150 mA |
Sounder: 15 mA
|Flashing Light: 540 mA
Sounder: 25 mA
|FLASH ENERGY AND FLASH RATE||15 J @ 0.1 | 0.5 | 0.75 | 1 Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||Xenon flash tube|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||190 cd|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE||320 m|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||Light emission still 70% after 800,000,000 flashes|
|WEIGHT||900 g||870 g|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ℃ ... +55 ℃|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM