PYRA® SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS
15 Joules Flash
Our PY X-L-15 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66, IK08) PYRA Series Flashing Lights reach a 15 Joules Flash with adjustable flash rate. This Signaling Device offers a huge visual 3D-Coverage area, more as double as a 10 J flashing light with a 180° x 360° visible field and operates in any climate. Can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Exclusive Pfannenberg xenon flash technology
- Selectable flash frequency and synchronized flash
- Adjustable flash frequency for different applications: 0.1 | 0.5 | 0.75 | 1 Hz.
- Option: control input to activate flash, direct control via PLC
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- Certifications: UL, EAC, VdS, EN 54-23
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Extremely bright and highly visible flashing strobe light for signaling in large manufacturing areas and warehouses as well as outdoor spaces.
Flexible mounting options
Integrated hole template adapts to many common electrical workboxes worldwide. Installs upright on enclosures, downward from ceiling, or vertically on walls.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid clumsy 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
Xenon strobe generates highly visible light without sensitive filaments. A steel fixing clamp provides additional resistance to shock and vibration.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
Inrush current regulator
Provides electrical protection for control devices such as switching components and relays.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Technical Data Overview
|PYRA SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS PA X-L-15||230 VAC||24 VDC|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) RED LENS||21561105055||21561805055|
|RATED FREQUENCY||AC 50/60 Hz||DC|
|OPERATING RANGE||187-255 V||19.2-28.8 V|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION @ 1 Hz||150 mA||540 mA|
|FLASH ENERGY AND FLASH RATE||15 J @ 0.1 | 0.5 | 0.75 | 1 Hz|
|LIGHT SOURCE||Xenon flash tube|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||190 cd|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE||320m|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||Light emission still 70% after 800,000,000 flashes|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ℃ ... +55 ℃|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Check Out Pfannenberg’s New Industry Specific Web SectionOctober 4, 2021 - 10:50 AM
- Pfannenberg’s Cooling Units Used to Ensure Efficiency and Uptime in Vaccine Production SettingsAugust 25, 2021 - 5:06 PM
- Introducing Pfannenberg’s New PQF Premium Quick FilterJuly 29, 2021 - 11:50 AM
- National Safety Month: Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationJune 8, 2021 - 3:56 PM