PYRA Series Flashing Lights
5 Joules, 60 flashes per minute
Our PY X-S-05 (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66) PYRA Series Flashing Lights reach a 5 Joules Flash with 1 single flash per second. This Signaling Device offers a 180° x 360° visible field and operates in any climate. Can be surface or flush-panel mounted. Color: Available in Grey Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Exclusive Pfannenberg xenon flash technology
- 8,000,000 flash service life
- 1 single flash per second (1 Hz)
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 4.9 inch (124 mm) h x 6.5 inch (166 mm) w x 4.5 inch (114 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, cUL, CE, VdS, EN 54-23
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Flexible mounting options
Integrated hole template adapts to many common electrical workboxes worldwide. Installs upright on enclosures, downward from ceiling, or vertically on walls.
Electrical wiring is conducted in the base box to avoid clumsy 3-hand assembly. Wires are safely routed where the potential for pinching and errors are eliminated.
Stays in-place and cannot get lost.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Plug and socket connections
Upper and lower parts combine positively to simplify installation. When separated, electrical hazards are eliminated for handling.
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Technical Data Overview
|PYRA SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS PY X-S-05||24 VDC||90 to 135 VAC|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) RED LENS||-||21510155055|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) YELLOW LENS||21510803055||-|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING (RAL 7035) BLUE LENS||-||21510157055|
|FLASH ENERGY AND FLASH RATE||5 J @ 1 Hz = 60 flashes/min|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037) with a clear lens||50 cd|
|MAX VIEWING DISTANCE||164 m|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||Light emission still 70% after 800,000,000 flashes|
|W x H x D (mm)||109.5 x 85.8 x 80.6|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Pfannenberg Highlights Filterfans® for a Range of IndustriesMarch 17, 2023 - 4:22 PM
- Pfannenberg Qualifies for UL’s Data Acceptance ProgramFebruary 7, 2023 - 10:29 AM
- Find Pfannenberg’s Gas Detection Audible and Visual Alarms at IIAR Natural Refrigeration Conference & Heavy Equipment Expo 2023February 1, 2023 - 2:59 PM
- Thermal Management Protection Solutions For Edge Computing EnvironmentsNovember 29, 2022 - 5:04 PM