BR 50-LED 3G/3D
> 50,000 hours service life
Our BR 50-LED 3G/3D (IP 65, NEMA 4) Stacklights for Hazardous Area Use are a technically and economically optimum solution for every application. The light is amplified by the internal prisms of the impact-proof, heat resistant and dust-proof polycarbonate lens.
- BR 50 for Ex applications in the categories 3G and 3D for zones 2 and 22
- 54 mm Diameter Light Modules
- Sealed Assembly for One, Two, or Three Stages
- IP 65 (NEMA 4) Ingress Protection
- Shock and Vibration Tolerant
ATEX certified for Zones 2 and 22
Satisfies requirements for device category 3G and 3D in hazardous areas.
Low power, high output LEDs
Reliable operation with service life exceeding 50,000 hrs.
Provide dispersion of light for high visibility from all sides. High impact resistant polycarbonate material.
For hazardous areas where there is a risk of explosion due to the presence of combustible gas or dust.
Technical Data Overview
|BR 50-LED 3G/3D SERIES STACKLIGHTS||18 to 28 VAC/VDC||195 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER RED||22093401000||22093101000|
|PART NUMBER GREEN/RED||22093402300||22093102300|
|PART NUMBER GREEN/YELLOW||22093402301||22093102301|
|PART NUMBER GREEN/YELLOW/RED||22093403000||22093103000|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Active and Passive Cooling Methods – A Simple Way to Calculate Cooling RequirementsFebruary 22, 2022 - 10:11 AM
- Check Out Pfannenberg’s New Industry Specific Web SectionOctober 4, 2021 - 10:50 AM
- Pfannenberg’s Cooling Units Used to Ensure Efficiency and Uptime in Vaccine Production SettingsAugust 25, 2021 - 5:06 PM
- Introducing Pfannenberg’s New PQF Premium Quick FilterJuly 29, 2021 - 11:50 AM