QUADRO® LED-HI 3G/3D and QUADRO® LED-RGB 3G/3D
Explosion Proof ATEX LED Lights
Our QUADRO LED-HI and QUADRO LED-RGB (Explosion Proof ATEX LED LIghts, IP 66 & 67) offers the most flexible, ultra bright color changing or single color LED technology with selectable signaling modes (continuous, blinking, flashing) and selectable colors (4 total). This Signaling Device is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Modular in design and multi-functional, these visual alarms are cost-effective, versatile and powerful signaling solutions. This product can be used as a replacement to stack tower lights, easy to install. Color: Available in Grey Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Multi-Color (RGB) or single color LED Light
- Color changing unit available via closed contacts in Blue, Green, Red and Yellow
- Available in Steady-On, Blinking and Flashing modules
- Designed for tough requirements under industrial conditions
- Impact and vibration resistant
- Explosion proof ATEX LED lights, IP 66/67 ingress protection
- 5.11 inch (130 mm) h x 5.11 inch (130 mm) w x 5.11 inch (130 mm) d
- Inexpensive and ﬂexible; wide range power supplies as Standard, even for high DC voltages applicable (90–253 V DC)
- Certifications: IK08
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Selectable signaling modes
1/ Continuous steady on light (permanent warning or indication)
2/ Blinking light (highly efficient for permanent warning)
3/ Flashing light (higher perceptibility in alarm conditions)
PYRA® LED RGB allows you to choose the color you need. Stay flexible and keep your stock to a minimum.
External color & mode control
Whether it is an operation, error indication or any other status – with PYRA® color changing or single color LED technology you can indicate several situations with just one light. Easily select and change colors and modes by remote control.
Selectable blink & flash frequencies
Adaptable to all your applications – select the frequency your gadget needs and increase perceptibility.
IP 66/67 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Certified for use in Ex-zone 2 according to EN 60079-10-1 and zone 22 according to EN 60079-10-2, certified for categories 3G and 3D (gases and dust in hazardous areas).
Plug and play – made to connect with different voltages. No need to stock various units – adapts to most machines and applications no matter the voltage!
Shape molded gasket
Stays in place and cannot get lost.
Mounted using external lugs or internal holes that do not impair the IP protection; mounting can be performed in any direction.
Technical Data Overview
|QUADRO LED-HI & QUADRO LED-RGB SERIES LIGHTS||115 to 230 VAC/DC||12 to 48 VDC|
|PART NUMBER (Color Changing LED-RGB)||21109648009||21109638009|
|PART NUMBER (LED-HI) Yellow||21108643009||21108633009|
|PART NUMBER (LED-HI) Amber||21108644009||21108634009|
|PART NUMBER (LED-HI) Red||21108645009||21108635009|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION IN CONTINUOUS LIGHT MODE (LED-HI) Red||65 mA @ 230 V AC||195 mA @ 24 V DC|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION IN CONTINUOUS LIGHT MODE (LED-RGB) Yellow||51 mA @ 36 mA||276 mA @ 64 mA|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037) (LED-HI)||75 cd adjustable 15% - 100% (clear lens)|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037) (LED-RGB)||8 cd (signal color yellow, flashing light 1 Hz, 10 %–100 %)|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE||201 m (LED-HI) / 66 m (LED-RGB)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-20 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66/67, mounting arbitrary|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||> 50,000 hours|
|MATERIAL (lens & housing)||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant|
|W x H x D (mm)||130 x 130 x 130|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM