75 cd light intensity
Our Quadro LED-HI (NEMA 4, IP 66/67 and IK08) Series Industrial Lights with innovative LED technology provide very bright signals, long service lives and reliable operation. This Signaling Device is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Modular in design and multi-functional, these visual alarms are cost-effective, versatile and powerful signaling solutions. Lens Color: Yellow, Red, Amber.
- 75 cd light intensity
- Designed for tough requirements under industrial conditions
- Impact and vibration resistant
- Internally and externally (DC) selectable operating mode as standard
- 24 V DC devices as standard with soft-start module
- 3 different signal options can be selected (continuous, blinking or flashing light)
- Inexpensive and ﬂexible; wide range power supplies as Standard, even for high DC voltages applicable (90–253 V DC)
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Advanced LED Technology
Adjustable brightness up to 75 cd (LED-Hi) and selection of several signaling modes: continuous light, blinking light, flashing light.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Shape Molded Gasket
Stays in place and cannot get lost.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Mounted using external lugs or internal holes that do not impair the IP protection; mounting can be performed in any direction.
Externally selectable operating mode (LED-HI DC)
Adapt continuous, blinking, and flashing modes to signalling requirements.
Technical Data Overview
|QUADRO LED-HI SERIES LEDLIGHTS||115 to 230 VAC/DC||24 to 48 VDC|
|PART NUMBER Yellow||21108643000||21108633000|
|PART NUMBER Amber||21108644000||21108634000|
|PART NUMBER Red||21108645000||21108635000|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION||50 mA @ 230 V AC||165 mA @ 24 V DC|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||75 cd||75 cd|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66/67, IK08||IP 66/67, IK08|
|MATERIAL (lens & housing)||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM