80 cd light intensity
Our Quadro LED-TL (NEMA 4, IP 66) Series Traffic Lights with innovative LED technology provide very bright signals, long service lives and reliable operation. This Signaling Device is ideally suited for in-facility traffic safety and crane operator warning systems. Lens Color: Yellow, Red, Green.
- >80 cd light intensity
- IP 66 (NEMA 4) polycarbonate housing
- Impact resistant and UV protected
- Optional versions with light sensor for automatic dimming in darkness
- Available as pre-assembled traffic light array or single lights
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 15.6 inch (396 mm) h x 5.1 inch (130 mm) w x 5.1 inch (130 mm)
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Very Bright LED
Face-on LEDs provide far-reaching signals for traffic control and machinery feedback applications.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments
Mounted using external lugs or internal holes that do not impair the IP protection; mounting can be performed in any direction.
Light sensor provides automatic attenuation of light intensity for glare avoidance during night time operation.
Technical Data Overview
|QUADRO LED-TL SERIES TRAFFIC LIGHTS||85 to 265 VAC|
|PART NUMBER (Red, Yellow and Green lens)||2110664008|
|NOMINAL CURRENT CONSUMPTION||3 x 100 mA|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||80 cd|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE||207 m|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-30 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||> 50,000 hours|
|MATERIAL (lens & housing)||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant|
|W x H x D (mm)||396 x 130 x 130|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Check Out Pfannenberg’s New Industry Specific Web SectionOctober 4, 2021 - 10:50 AM
- Pfannenberg’s Cooling Units Used to Ensure Efficiency and Uptime in Vaccine Production SettingsAugust 25, 2021 - 5:06 PM
- Introducing Pfannenberg’s New PQF Premium Quick FilterJuly 29, 2021 - 11:50 AM
- National Safety Month: Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationJune 8, 2021 - 3:56 PM