PYRA® L-S and PYRA® L-S-RGB
Compact Multifunctional LED lights
Our PY L-S and PY L-S RGB (UL Type 4/4x, IP 66) offers the most flexible, ultra bright color changing or single color LED technology with selectable signaling modes (continuous, blinking, flashing) and selectable colors (4 total). This Signaling Device offers a 180° x 360° visible field and operates in any climate. Can be surface or flush-panel mounted. This product can be used as a replacement to stack tower lights, easy to install. This alarm can be easily integrated with real time people flow control and thermal imaging camera systems used by businesses to monitor for COVID-19. Color: Available in Grey Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Multi-Color (RGB) or single color LED Light
- Color changing unit available via closed contacts in Blue, Green, Red and Yellow
- Available in Steady-On, Blinking and Flashing modules
- Polycarbonate/ABS blend housing
- UL Type 4/4X, IP 66 ingress protection
- 4.9 inch (124 mm) h x 6.5 inch (166 mm) w x 4.5 inch (114 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, CE, EAC
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options.
Selectable signaling modes
1/ Continuous steady on light (permanent warning or indication)
2/ Blinking light (highly efficient for permanent warning)
3/ Flashing light (higher perceptibility in alarm conditions)
PYRA® LED RGB allows you to choose the color you need. Stay flexible and keep your stock to a minimum.
External color & mode control
Whether it is an operation, error indication or any other status – with PYRA® color changing or single color LED technology you can indicate several situations with just one light. Easily select and change colors and modes by remote control.
Selectable blink & flash frequencies
Adaptable to all your applications – select the frequency your gadget needs and increase perceptibility.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
Plug and socket connections
Upper and lower parts combine positively to simplify installation. When separated, electrical hazards are eliminated for handling.
Installation and assembly is simplified and screws cannot get lost.
Technical Data Overview
|PYRA SERIES COLOR CHANGING LED PY L-S||10-60 VDC||95-265 VAC|
|PART NUMBER GREY HOUSING RGB (RAL 7035)||21513818055||21513648055|
|LIGHT ALTERNATION FREQUENCY||Blinking light 1 Hz / 2 Hz | Flashing light 0.1 Hz / 0.5 Hz / 0.75 Hz / 1 Hz / 2 Hz|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037) with a clear lens||76 cd (reducible)|
|MAX VIEWING DISTANCE||202 m|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 66|
|SERVICE LIFE OF LIGHT SOURCE||> 50,000 hours|
|W x H x D (mm)||109.5 x 85.8 x 80.6|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Check Out Pfannenberg’s New Industry Specific Web SectionOctober 4, 2021 - 10:50 AM
- Pfannenberg’s Cooling Units Used to Ensure Efficiency and Uptime in Vaccine Production SettingsAugust 25, 2021 - 5:06 PM
- Introducing Pfannenberg’s New PQF Premium Quick FilterJuly 29, 2021 - 11:50 AM
- National Safety Month: Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationJune 8, 2021 - 3:56 PM