PMF Series Flashing Lights
10 joules, 60 Flashes per Minute
Our PMF-2015 SIL (IP 55) extremely bright Flashing Lights reach up to 200 cd light intensity. This Signaling Device is equipped with Prismatic Fresnel lens which provides the highest signaling effect for generating a visual impact which can span wide areas. Self-monitoring relay contact closure permits remote notification or system lockout in the event of malfunction. Color: Available with Red or Amber lens.
- Designed to be implemented in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) up to SIL 2 / Performance Level PL d
- Up to 200 cd light intensity (clear lens)
- Surface mount or bracket mount
- Weatherproof, IP 55 construction
Powerful 360° omni directional signalling
For large distances (indoor and outdoor).
Robust, solid-state design
Xenon flash tubes are secured by a mechanical clamp and unlike rotating lights with motorized elements there is no risk of failure due to moving parts.
Highly effective light beam
Fresnel lens optics provide a brilliant horizontal light stream for long distance signal transmission.
Withstands extreme temperatures and is safeguarded against potential voltage fluctuations.
Over great distances; low power consumption.
Choose direct mount for flat surface installation or bracket mount for attaching to walls or pipes.
Technical Data Overview
|PMF SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS PMF 2015 SIL||18 to 30 VDC||195 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER PFM 2015 SIL BRACKET MOUNT|
|PART NUMBER PFM 2015 SIL DIRECT MOUNT|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM
- June is National Safety Month and Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationMay 30, 2023 - 9:23 AM