Quadro Series Flashing Lights
10 joules, 60 Flashes per Minute
Our Quadro F12-SIL (IP 66, IP 67) high-visibility flashing xenon strobe beacon can reach up to 118 cd light intensity. This Signaling Device is made with strong, polycarbonate construction which offers a high degree of impact resistance. Self-monitoring relay contact closure permits remote notification or system lockout in the event of malfunction. Color: Available with Red, Yellow or Amber lens.
- Designed to be implemented in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) up to SIL 2 / Performance Level PL d
- Up to 118 cd light intensity (clear lens)
- IK 08 rated impact survivability per EN 50102
- Flash tube secured by steel clamp for durability
- Weatherproof, IP 66, IP 67 construction
Positive enclosure sealing
Leak path risk is eliminated since the lens fastening screws are located outside the sealing gasket area.
Impact resistant housing and lens
Achieves IK08 impact rating to endure harsh environments.
IP 66/67 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
–40 °C to +55 °C temperature range
Suitable for use in thermal conditions encountered in factories and all corners of the worlds.
Inrush current regulator
Provides electrical protection for control devices such as switching components and relays.
Flexible wiring schemes
Multiple cable and conduit entries provide ease of installation in any orientation.
Technical Data Overview
|QUADRO F12 SIL SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS||18 to 30 VDC||195 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER RED LENS||21041805601||21041805601|
|PART NUMBER AMBER LENS||21041804601||21041804601|
|PART NUMBER YELLOW LENS||21041803601||21041803601|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM