DS 5 SIL DS 10 SIL
DS Series Sounders
108/114 dB (A) – 31 Tones – 4 Stages
Our DS 5-SIL and DS 10-SIL (IP 66, IP 67) DS Series Sounder reach a 108/114 dB (A) nominal sound output with 31 alarm tones and 4 stages. This Signaling Device operates in any climate thanks to its cast aluminium housing which withstands impacts and vibrations. Color: Available in Red Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- Designed to be implemented in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) up to SIL 2 / Performance Level PL d
- 31 alarm tones with 4 stages
- Stage programmability
- Internal volume control
- Horn loudspeaker type tone generator
- IP 66, IP 67 cast aluminum housing
- 5.2 inch (134 mm) h x 5.2 inch (134 mm) w x 5.6 inch (143 mm) d
- Certifications: SIL
Die-cast aluminium housing
Resistant to UV light, seawater, and many chemicals. Sturdy construction resists vandalism to ensure a high degree of functional safety.
Selectable audible notification
Choice of 32 unique alarm tones with three stages of tone control for distinctive signalling of specific events.
Strong metal mounting lungs
Ensures a safe and secure installation onto many types of surfaces.
Electromagnetic sound capsule technology
Acoustic signal includes a share of low frequency side bands for excellent sound penetration of walls and doors for highly effective alarming.
IP 66/67 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Stainless steel cable gland
Included to ensure a high degree of electrical connection integrity.
Technical Data Overview
|DS SERIES SOUNDERS DS 5 SIL / DS 10 SIL||19 to 29 VDC||95 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER DS 5 SIL (standard)||23106800601||23106100601|
|PART NUMBER DS 5 SIL (With External Stage Control)||23106800603||23106100603|
|PART NUMBER DS 10 SIL (standard)||23111800601||23111100601|
|PART NUMBER DS 10 SIL (With External Stage Control)||23111800603||23111100603|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM
- June is National Safety Month and Safety Starts with Understanding the SituationMay 30, 2023 - 9:23 AM