315 cd flash brightness
Our PMF LED-HI (IP 55) Series Industrial Lights with innovative LED technology provide very bright signals with long service life and reliable operation. This robust and vibration resitant Signaling Device is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This product is the long-life and energy saving replacement for conventional rotating mirror lights. Lens Color: Clear, Red, Amber, Blue.
- 315 cd flash brightness
- Designed for tough requirements under industrial conditions
- Impact and vibration resistant with service life exceeding 50,000 hrs
- Automatic brightness adjustment to ambient light (day / night switching) can be activated to prevent glare
- Up to 2 out of 4 quadrants can be switched off, energy-saving and for directional signaling
- Can be operated directly via 24 V transistor PLC output, no additional relay control necessary
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Advanced LED technology – multi-function capability
315 cd flash brightness for large areas and exterior environments.
3 different sigaling modes selectable
- Blinking light, highly efficient for permanent warning
- Flashing light, brighter than comparable xenon flashing light
- Rotating beacon effect, without susceptible mechanics
Automatic brightness adjustment to ambient light (day / night switching) can be activated to prevent glare.
Extremely low power consumption
Service life exceeding 50,000 hrs.
Choose direct mount for flat surface installation or bracket mount for attaching to walls or pipes.
Technical Data Overview
|PMF LED-HI SERIES LED LIGHTS||Direct Mounting||Bracket Mounting|
|PART NUMBER Amber||21155634006||21155634007|
|PART NUMBER Red||21155635006||21155635007|
|PART NUMBER Blue||21155637006||21155637007|
|PART NUMBER Clear||21155631006||21155631007|
|OPERATING RANGE||10 - 30 V DC|
|CURRENT CONSUMPTION (@ 1 Hz Blitz)||max. 0.30 A|
|LIGHT SOURCE||8 x 2 high performance LEDs|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||315 cd, automatically reducible (day / night operation)|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE ft (m)||1348 (411)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 55 (vertical mounting)|
|MATERIAL (lens & housing)||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM