LED multi function light
Our PMF-LED Flex (IP 55) Series Industrial Lights with innovative LED technology provide very bright signals with long service life and reliable operation. This robust and vibration resistant Signaling Device is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This product is the long-life and energy saving replacement for conventional rotating mirror lights. Lens Color: Clear, Red, Amber, Blue.
- Designed for tough requirements under industrial conditions
- Impact and vibration resistant with service life exceeding 50,000 hrs
- Externally selectable operating mode – one device for 4 different alarms:
- continuous light
- blinking light
- ﬂashing light
- rotating beacon effect without susceptible mechanics
- Can be operated directly via 24 V transistor PLC output, no additional relay control necessary
Additional voltages, lens and base colors available. Please click here to contact us for additional options
Advanced LED technology – multi-function capability
Durable, low power, high output LEDs with an array of signal action.
Rotating mirror effect
LED’s illuminated in a circular chase offer a durable, no-moving-parts alternative to legacy rotating mirror lights.
Highly effective light beam
Fresnel lens optics provide a brilliant horizontal light stream for long distance signal transmission.
Extremely low power consumption
Service life exceeding 50,000 hrs.
Choose direct mount for flat surface installation or bracket mount for attaching to walls or pipes.
Technical Data Overview
|PMF-LED Flex SERIES LED LIGHTS||Direct Mounting||Bracket Mounting|
|VOLTAGE||115/230 V AC|
|PART NUMBER Amber||21151644006||21151644007|
|PART NUMBER Red||21151645006||21151645007|
|PART NUMBER Blue|
|PART NUMBER Clear|
|OPERATING RANGE||95–253 V AC|
|CURRENT CONSUMPTION in|
continuous light mode
|90 mA (115 V AC) 60 mA (230 V AC)|
|LIGHT SOURCE||LED; 8 x 2 pieces (3 chip version)|
|LIGHT INTENSITY (DIN 5037)||27 cd|
|MAX. VIEWING DISTANCE ft (m)||394 (120)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-30 ... +55 °C|
|PROTECTION SYSTEM (According to EN 60529)||IP 55 (vertical mounting)|
|MATERIAL (lens & housing)||polycarbonate (PC), UV resistant|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM