DS 5, DS 10 3G/3D
DS Series Sounders
105 dB (A) / 110 dB (A) – 31 Tones – 4 Stages
Our DS 5 & DS 10 (IP 66, IP 67) Series Sounders reach a 110 dB (A) nominal sound output with 31 alarm tones and 4 stages. This Signaling Device operates in any climate thanks to its cast aluminium housing which withstands impacts and vibrations. Color: Available in Red Housing. 10-Year Warranty
- 31 alarm tones with 4 stages
- Stage programmability
- Internal volume control
- Horn loudspeaker type tone generator
- IP 66, IP 67 cast aluminum housing
- 5.2 inch (134 mm) h x 5.2 inch (134 mm) w x 5.6 inch (143 mm) d
- Certifications: UL, cUL, VdS, EN 54-3, EAC, GL
Die-cast aluminium housing
Resistant to UV light, seawater, and many chemicals. Sturdy construction resists vandalism to ensure a high degree of functional safety.
Selectable audible notification
Choice of 32 unique alarm tones with three stages of tone control for distinctive signalling of specific events.
Strong metal mounting lungs
Ensures a safe and secure installation onto many types of surfaces.
Electromagnetic sound capsule technology
Acoustic signal includes a share of low frequency side bands for excellent sound penetration of walls and doors for highly effective alarming.
IP 66/67 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Stainless steel cable gland
Included to ensure a high degree of electrical connection integrity.
Technical Data Overview
|DS SERIES SOUNDERS DS 5 EX / DS 10 EX||19 to 29 VDC||95 to 127 VAC||95 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER DS 5 EX (standard)||23106800007||23106150007||23106100007|
|PART NUMBER DS 5 EX (with external stage control)||23106800155||23106150155||23106100155|
|PART NUMBER DS 10 EX (standard)||23111800007||23111150007||23111100007|
|PART NUMBER DS 10 EX (with external stage control)||23111800155||23111150155||23111100155|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM