IS-Mini series LED Light
100 dB (A) – 49 Tones
Our IS-mB1 (IP 65) Blinking LED Light is intrinsically safe when used with zener barriers. This product is very well suited for fire alarm systems and direct control due to low power consumption.
- ATEX certified for use in Zones 0, 1, and 2
- IP 65 self-extinguishing ABS housing
- Low power: 25 mA current consumption
- Operating voltage (nominal): 24 VDC
- 3.5 inch (88.7 mm) dia. x 3.3 inch (85 mm) h
Intrinsically safe signaling
Choose from audible, visual, or combined audible-visual alarms for hazardous areas.
Zones 0, 1 and 2
Certified for use in Ex zones 0, 1 and 2 when used with a certified zener barrier or galvanic isolator.
Choice of 100 dB(A) sounder, blinking LED array, or both.
Permits versatile installation in practically any space.
Choice of 49 unique alarm tones with three stages of tone control for distinctive signalling of specific events. Audible signals are synchronized across multiple units connected in series. Volume control adjusts output level to fit the signalling space required.
To achieve intrinsically safe operation, units must be connected with a zener barrier or galvanic isolator.
Wide range of operating temperatures from –40 °C to +60 °C.
Choice of yellow/amber, red, green or blue LEDs with selectable blinking frequency of 1 or 2 Hz.
Low power consumption
Ideal for use as a notification appliance in fire alarm systems.
Sounder and blinking light can be independently controlled.
Technical Data Overview
|IS-mB1 SERIES BLINKING LED LIGHTS||16 to 28 VDC|
|PART NUMBER RED||31008805000|
|PART NUMBER YELLOW/AMBER||31008804000|
|PART NUMBER GREEN||31008806000|
|PART NUMBER BLUE||31008807000|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Premium Quick Filter, PQF, for Easy Filter MaintenanceOctober 19, 2023 - 3:51 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces Partnership with GMN USAOctober 12, 2023 - 11:57 AM
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM