Flashing Xenon Lights
5 Joules / 10 Joules / 15 Joules
Our Series BExBG (IP 66) Flashing Light is extremely bright at up to 15 joules flash energy. This product is ideal for almost all mounting requirements: side, ceiling and floor mounting.
- ATEX certified for categories 2G (Zones 1 and 2), 2D (Zones 21 and 22)
- Large connection box for simple mounting
- Also available with connection box in increased safety version
- Very sturdy, manufactured from seawater-resistant aluminium and stainless steel protection cage
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
Powerful visual safety for hazardous areas
Up to 15 Joule flashing light energy to alert personnel of danger in both combustible gas and dust environments.
ATEX certified for Zones 1, 2, 21, 22
Satisfies requirements for device category 2D and 2G.
Choice of housing protection scheme
Category “d” flame proof enclosure or category “e” enhanced safety for ease of safe electrical connection.
Durable, cast-aluminium housing and stainless steel protection cage endures saltwater and other corrosives for demanding marine and industrial environments.
Choice of 49 unique alarm tones with three stages of tone control for distinctive signalling of specific events. Audible signals are synchronized across multiple units connected in series. Volume control adjusts output level to fit the signalling space required.
Wide range of operating temperatures from –50 °C to +70 °C.
IP 66 enclosure rating
Suitable for use in all weather conditions due to the provided protection against driving rain, snow, ice, and dust. Withstands hose-directed spray during wash-down requirements.
Stainless steel bracket permits ease of installation for any orientation.
Technical Data Overview
|BExBG15-E (15 JOULES) FLASHING XENON LIGHTS||18 to 30 VDC||104 to 127 VAC||207 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER RED||31110805000||31110155000||31110105000|
|PART NUMBER AMBER||31110804000||31110154000||31110104000|
|PART NUMBER YELLOW||31110803000||31110153000||31110103000|
|*Contact factory for 5-10 Joules part numbers|
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Liquid Chilling in Corrosive EnvironmentsJune 24, 2022 - 3:24 PM
- Safety Begins with Understanding the Situation: Remembering to Maintain Safety While Ramping Up Productivity During National Safety MonthJune 24, 2022 - 3:05 PM
- Active and Passive Cooling Methods – A Simple Way to Calculate Cooling RequirementsFebruary 22, 2022 - 10:11 AM
- Check Out Pfannenberg’s New Industry Specific Web SectionOctober 4, 2021 - 10:50 AM