110 dB (A) with 5 Joules Flash
Our Series BExCS, BExDCS (IP 67, NEMA 4) Flashing Sounders provide extremely intensive light reflection due to 5 joules xenon flash. This product is highly resistant to corrosion and suitable for the toughest environments. The flashing light is insensitive to vibration, impact and shock.
- ATEX certified for use in Zone 1, 2, 21, and 22
- 5 Joule high-energy strobe light with glass lens and stainless steel cage
- Internal volume control with choice of 32 alarm tones (incl. DIN tone, UKOOA/PFEER conformance)
- External control of 3 tone stages – (different stage corresponds to different alarm circumstances)
- Synchronised flash frequency (1 Hz) or alternating flash mode in system operation
ATEX certified for Zones 1 and 2
Satisfies requirements for device category 2G and 3G in hazardous areas with additional versions for Zones 21 and 22 (device categories 2D and 3D).
Visual and acoustic signal outputs can be controlled separately.
32 tone selection
A vast selection of unique tones, many in conformance with international requirements. Three stages of tone control for distinctive signalling of specific events.
High IP rating
Aggressive environmental conditions or driving rain cannot damage the device, because of resistant surfaces and high IP rated enclosure.
Durable, cast-aluminium housing and stainless steel protection cage endures saltwater and other corrosives for demanding marine and industrial environments.
Supports simultaneous or alternating 1 Hz flash for multiple devices connected in series.
Flashing strobe light
5 Joule flash energy provides visual perception over wide areas. The Xenon flash tube is shock and vibration tolerant while the stainless steel cage protects against impacts from foreign objects.
Stainless steel bracket permits ease of installation for any orientation.
Technical Data Overview
|BExCS/BExDCS SERIES FLASHING LIGHTS||18 to 30 VDC||104 to 127 VAC||207 to 253 VAC|
|PART NUMBER RED LENS||32074805000||32074155000||32074150000|
|*Further technical information can be found in the download Section|
Subject to technical amendments and misprints.
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- SIGNALING TECHNOLOGIES
- LIQUID COOLING
- Why is a Thermal Mangement Plan for Enclosures Important?September 28, 2023 - 9:51 AM
- Pfannenberg Named a Top 20 Fast Track CompanySeptember 12, 2023 - 2:11 PM
- Pfannenberg’s Compact Packaged Chillers – Efficient and ReliableSeptember 6, 2023 - 4:04 PM
- Pfannenberg Announces M12 Compatible Audible and Visual Signaling SolutionsAugust 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM